Jumat, 07 Mei 2010

20 ekspresi monyet yang konyoooollll abizzzzz





I told you I‘d be chillin’ first…



A monkey walks into a bar and then – tee hee – hee – ha ha:


He’ll squeeze through the chimney and give me presents? Really?




This chimpanzee is aping Rodin’s sculpture “The Thinker”…


… whereas this one is trying to be the perfect monkey gargoyle:


This monkey’s motto at San Diego Zoo seems to be “watch and learn”:



If I take just one, nobody will notice…



Oh boy, another day with absolute no action, yaaaaawn:


Snapped at Chester Zoo, UK: What do you mean, roll your own?



No way, did you just call me an ape?


Duh! Even I can’t believe it:



Chicks and fame they promised me – and now look at me, one lonely chap!


Grumpy squirrel monkey: I told you I’m not in the mood, just leave me alone…


Resigned to its shackled fate, a macaque hits the bottle in Jullunder, India:



Startled in the Philippines, Mr. T said “Don’t make me angry!” :


I said don’t mess with me!


Hey, you b***** thief! It’s my banana, heeeey!



Thank you for voicing your opinion but I’d like to reiterate my point now:


Words escape us for this Spider monkey, caught on camera in Nicaragua:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Indeks Blog